- Get festive and join the Bras N Things team as a Christmas Casual!
- Work in our fast paced and thriving Te Awa Store!
- Long term opportunities available for stand out performers!
Some get festive, we get fierce.
Join our Christmas Casual team & help us support women to confidently be themselves.
We are looking for some talented Christmas Casual Sales Assistants to join our amazing Te Awa store!
Are you just the person? Then come and join the team!
We will need you to help us throughout the Christmas period, so if you wish to be considered you must have availability throughout this time.
- We love to recognise our teams through generous team discounts and incentives
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Continual Training and Development as we want to assist our team in creating a career they can be proud of!
- Incredible opportunities to progress you career in-store and into our Support Office
- Great family and friend discounts across the Hanes Group
A bit about the role …
As a Christmas Sales Assistant at Bras N Things, you’ll be joining a team that makes magic happen! Customers will always be your number one priority, and it’s your job to make sure that every customer has a memorable experience in store! You will work with the team in achieving targets, processing stock and assisting in merchandising and making the store always look amazing. Being in store, you are the face of the brand: it’s fun, fast-paced and full of opportunities to grow and develop with the business in areas that you are passionate about!
What experience do I need?
- Customer service…Previous experience is not required, but a great personality, willingness to learn & an ability to talk to anyone will definitely help!!
- Ability to use your initiative… You are known for getting the job done whatever it may be!
- Clear & upbeat communication skills…We’re never afraid to ask a question!
- An absolute PASSION for retail & customer service! (And of course Bras N Things)
- Flexibility- you have the ability to help out during the week, weekend and throughout the Christmas holidays. (Christmas Week including Boxing day and New Years day)
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at email@example.com For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application!